Planned Maintenance: Internet & Phone Services RESCHEDULED
Jul 27, 2021 to Jul 28, 2021
This maintenance was rescheduled to August 15.
On Tuesday, July 27, 2021 from 6 pm - 10 pm, Information Technology Services (ITS) will be conducting rolling technical maintenance that will cause a brief connection disruption to systems in various locations across campus.
Services Impacted: Wireless Internet, Wired Internet, & Phone Services (desk phones only)
Outage Window: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 from 6 pm - 10 pm (rolling intermittent outage)
- Agriculture Motor Pool
- Agricultural Machine Research Lab
- LCC Academic Tech Building
- Child Development Center of the Bluegrass, Inc.
- E.S. Good Barn
- Hitting Pavilion (SSHP)
- Communications Building (CSB)
- Garrigus Building (Ag Science South)
- Bruce Poundstone Regulatory Services Building (Ag Reg)
- Agriculture Science Center North
- Charles E. Barnhart Building
- Greg Page Food Storage Laundry
- PPD Greenhouse
- Gluck Equine Research Building
- Plant Sciences (Ag Plant)
- Agricultural Distribution Center
- Agronomy Head House (AGHH)
- Nutter Field House
- Environmental Quality Management
For 24/7 immediate assistance, please contact ITS Customer Services at 859-218-HELP (4357) or visit the Technology Help Center at techhelpcenter.uky.edu. For assistance with non-urgent matters, email email@example.com.