Security/password features include image selection and password reset options via cell, reset questions, or email. If you have forgotten your linkblue password or haven’t activated security features yet, the University of Kentucky Account Manager makes it easy.
- Visit UK Account Manager.
- Click the “Forgot Password” button to launch the Password Reset Wizard
- Enter your linkblue username where requested.
- Check the box next to “I’m not a robot” and follow the instructions in the popup.
- Choose the “Password Reset Method” you wish to use to verify your account and reset your password. Please note that you must have set up the password reset method prior to being able to use it.
- After following the instructions for your chosen method, please create a new password and confirm it.
- You will receive a confirmation message when your password has been reset.
Still need assistance?
For immediate service please call us at 859-218-HELP(4357).
You can also submit a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this method could take up to 24 hours to process.
For a password reset, be prepared to provide the following information:
- Full Name
- UKID Number
- Home Address (address on file with myUK)
UK Google Apps Education edition: If you need to reset your UK Google password, log into UK Account Manager and click "change" next to "UK Google Apps Education Edition".
UK Microsoft Office 365: Login credentials for your UK Office 365 account are synced with your link blue username and password. To login to your UK Office 365 account, go to UK Office 365 and login using "linkblue username"@uky.edu and your linkblue password.