Community: Engage the community
Cafeteria: Use this area to promote local foods and farms
Classroom: implementing a farm-to-school curriculum and learning experience
Best Marketing Practices
- Speak with Food Service Directors about the best way to contact them.
- Understand the packaging requirements for the products marketed to schools.
- Understand that labeling can help build your farms identity.
- Estimate the costs of producing the product(s) you will be offering.
Useful Farm-to-School Contacts
Ashton Potter Wright - Lexington Farm-to-Table Coordinator
- Phone: (859)258-3131
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Fritschner - Louisville Farm-to-Table Coordintor
- Phone: (502)574-4140