Black History Month 2021
See details below for our Black History Month programming.
- Tuesday, February 2 at 4:30pm - Sister Circle (Healing & Loving ourselves)
- Wednesday, February 3 at 4:30pm – My Brothers’ Keeper (Breaking Generational Cycles)
- Wednesday, February 3 at 7pm - Movie in Worsham Cinema sponsored by the Student Activities Board
- Thursday, February 4- Friday, February 5 - Men of Color Symposium
- Feb 8-Feb 12- Lunar New Year Celebration Virtual Campaign
- Wednesday, February 10 at Noon - Lunch and Learn: Teaching at PWI in collaboration with the College of Arts & Science
- Wednesday, February 10 at 5:30pm - Social Justice through Social Media
- Thursday, February 11 at 4:00pm- ‘Shades of Love’ with Office of LGBTQ Resources
- Tuesday, February 16 at 5:30pm- Black Love via zoom sponsored by the NAACP
- Wednesday, February 17 at 6:00pm- Black History Month Convo featuring Dr. Bernice King in collaboration with the Student Activities Board
- Thursday, February 18 at 12:30pm- Latin American Diaspora Dialogue Series... “The Afro-Latino: Five Centuries of Identity, Culture and Erasure”
- Friday, February 19 at 1:00pm- The Soul of Judaism: Jews of African Descent in America with Dr. Bruce Hayne via zoom in collaboration with African American Studies and Jewish Studies.
- Thursday, February 23 at 6:00pm- Black Sitcom Trivia sponsored by the Student Activities Board
- Thursday, February 23rd at 6:00pm : Invisible, Yet Visible: Black Women & Media sponsored by the UK Chapter of Black is Gold
- Wednesday, February 24 at 6:00pm- Black History Month Event: The Masked Singer Part 2 in Worsham Cinema
- Thursday, February 25 at 4:00pm- Queer and Here: QTPOC & BIPOC Allies Kick Back & Community Check-in via Zoom
- Friday, February 26 at 7:00pm- The Art of Being: Black History Fashion Show in Gatton Student Center Ballroom C.