Women's HERstory Month
The Martin Luther King Center in collaboration with campus and off-campus partners, observes Women's History Month, and Celebrates the Woman.
Please see below for a list of programs:
"Tea & Cookies"
- Off-Campus and First-Generation will be hosting a social/mixer
- Wednesday, March 23rd from 12 pm - 2 pm.
Distinguished Women’s Panel
- Hosted by UK EMPOWER
- Information on BBNvolved: https://uky.campuslabs.com/engage/event/7933971
- March 23rd at 6pm
The Coretta Scott King Celebration Luncheon
Description: We are excited to celebrate the Women's History Month highlight and honor members of our campus community who actively embody the work and legacy of Coretta Scott King through their leadership & community engagement efforts, particularly for Women of Color. Register
- Hosted by the Martin Luther King Center
- March 25th, 2022
- Gatton Student Center Harris Ballroom.