Student Success Center Resources
UK's Student Success Center has compiled a one-stop resource page to help students find assistance in an array of areas, including several in the mental and wellness category. Some of the areas include the center for support and intervention, LBTGQ+ resources, violence prevention and intervention, veterans resources, financial wellness and disability resources.
Student Success Units & Programs website
UK Counseling Center
If you are experiencing a personal crisis, schedule an appointment online or call to speak to a clinician, Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Schedule an appointment online
- 24/7 Phone Consultation: (859) 257-8701 - Press 1 after hours to be connected to a clinician
- Website: uky.edu/counselingcenter
Mental Health Checkup
Do a self-checkup on your mental health and well-being.
Cultivating Practices in Resiliency (CPR)
College of Nursing Mental Health Contacts
- Dr. Lee Anne Walmsley, director of student mental health and wellness, 859-221-0597 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Karen Butler, assistant dean for academic affairs, 859-492-3496 | email@example.com