Posted: May 17, 2021
The University of Kentucky College of Nursing honored its 81st Baccalaureate graduating class with a Pinning Ceremony at Memorial Coliseum on Friday, May 14, 2021.
The ceremony was led by Janie Heath, dean of the UK College of Nursing, and Lindsey Osbourne, president of the Class of Spring 2021. Other featured speakers included Spring 2021 BSN graduates Jilian Adolf and Zachary Whitfield.
Pictured above left to right are Julian Adolf and Zach Whitfield.
In addition to recognizing the education, research and practice undergraduate interns, the following student awards were announced during the ceremony:
- Taylor Ann Davis Leadership Award - Lindsey Osbourne
- Delta Psi Senior Nurse Award - Lily Silverstein
- Omicron Delta Kappa Leadership Award - Lily Silverstein
- College of Nursing Alumni Association Nightingale Award - Julia Dragoo
- Baptist Healthcare Lexington Nursing Leadership Award - Colin Goodfellow
- UK HealthCare Commitment to Nursing Excellence Award - Hannah Wourms
- College of Nursing Faculty Award - Lindsey Osbourne
For a complete list of graduates, speakers, undergraduate interns, class officers and more, see the Spring 2021 Pinning Ceremony Program.
The ceremony was recorded and available to watch on the College of Nursing's YouTube Channel. Watch here
For more photos from Spring 2021 Pinning Ceremony, click the link below: