Academic advisors for students on campus are located in room 315 College of Nursing Building. Students may make appointments by schedule or drop-in.
Current drop-in hours are as follows:
- Tuesdays, 1 - 4 p.m., with Zac Schmidt (virtual or in-person)
- Wednesdays, 9 a.m. - noon, with Hadley Sensing (virtual or in-person)
- Thursdays, 9 a.m. - noon, with Jennifer Sherwood (virtual)
Assistant Dean for Academic and Student Affairs
firstname.lastname@example.org | 859-323-6135
email@example.com | 859-323-5964
firstname.lastname@example.org | 859-323- 5109
email@example.com | 859-323-6174
College of Nursing Student Services
firstname.lastname@example.org | 859-323-5108
Commonly-Requested Academic Processes
- To request a change of major out of pre-nursing or nursing and into another major, please contact your advisor.
- To change your major to pre-nursing, please click here.
- Request a cognate exception
- If you are repeating a course with the intent to replace the prior grade, complete the Repeat Option Form and submit it to your advisor by email.
- If you want to drop a class, verify with your advisor that there are no unknown (to you) consequences before completing the process through Registration. Refer to the Academic Calendar for the exact date of the last day to drop each semester.