The College offers several BSN and Second Degree informational sessions and tours which last approximately 2 hours. During this event, you'll learn about the College of Nursing's program requirements and tour the learning facility. You may also hear from current nursing student ambassadors.
Take a 'Campus Walk' with College of Nursing Dean Janie Heath:
Traditional BSN Program
Spring 2020 Information Session Dates
*The April 3 information session is canceled due to the CDC social distancing recommendations.
Please check back soon for Summer and Fall 2020 session dates.
*The registration link also lists general campus tours that you may sign-up for. The Traditional BSN information session/tour does not include a general campus tour, just a College of Nursing tour.
Second Degree BSN Program
Summer 2020 Virtual Information Session Dates
- May 15 at 3 p.m. via Zoom
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Directions and Parking
If you are using the UK Campus Map, the College of Nursing is listed as Building 232 – Nursing Learning Center. https://maps.uky.edu/campusmap/
Go to Parking Structure #8: UK HealthCare Parking Garage
110 Transcript Ave.
Lexington, KY 40508
Located off Limestone between Gazette Ave. and State St. For more information about Structure #8, click here.
Parking fees are posted outside of the parking garage.
The free shuttle departs for the Kentucky Clinic approximately every 15-20 minutes.
- Riding the shuttle from Parking Structure #8 (UK HealthCare Parking Garage) to the Kentucky Clinic.
- From the parking structure, find the area for shuttle pickup located on the 1st floor. The shuttle departs every 15-20 minutes; please plan your time accordingly.
- Take the shuttle marked to the Kentucky Clinic.
- Once you depart the shuttle, proceed through the double glass entry doors, past the information desk on the left side and the Pharmacy on the right and proceed down the hallway. Locate the sign overhead in BLUE, WING C CLINIC PARKING and follow the arrow. Once you reach the end of the hallway you will arrive at have a series of glass entry doors that lead out into a loading dock area. Enter the series of doors and exit into the loading dock area.
- If you look slightly to the right you will see a building (College of Nursing). There are two options to enter the building: (A) If you enter on the ground floor which is closest to Building wall, enter the building through the double glass doors and Room 115 is the first door on the right side as you enter the building. (B) If you walk up the stairs, once you reach the top of the stairs turn immediate right and into the glass door that says College of Nursing etched into it. Take the stairs down to the first floor and as you exit the door you will be directly in front of Room 115.
Main Campus Tour
Start your day with a morning campus tour! To schedule, visit the UK Visitor’s Center website at www.uky.edu/visitorscenter for more information. Preregistration is required for main campus tours.