Faculty appointments are in educational units and shall be of three types: (1) tenure-ineligible appointments; (2) tenured or tenure-eligible appointments; and ( 3) post-retirement appointments.
Before appointing a faculty employee, the educational unit must ensure that it has followed the established hiring policies and practices of the college, as codified in the college rules and unit rules, and all Governing Regulations and Administrative Regulations on appointments.
- AR 2:1-1 – Procedures for Faculty Appointment, Reappointment, Promotion and the Granting of Tenure
- AR 2:10 - Voluntary Series Faculty
- AR 2:8 – Appointment, Reappointment and Promotion in the Adjunct Series
- Board of Trustees Meeting Dates
- Credentialing Requirements
- Expediting Senior Appointments
- Written Judgment Template - Appointment at Higher Rank
- Joint Appointments
- Provost Letter Re: New Appointments