To provide global opportunities in education, research, practice and service for our undergraduate and graduate students and faculty.
- Promote globalization of the curriculum
- Ensure student support for global opportunities
- Support existing and create new student study abroad opportunities
- Support existing and develop new memorandums of understanding with foreign universities for faculty and student exchange, and learning opportunities
- Expand our visiting scholars program
- Promote student and faculty international research collaboration