Women's Executive Leadership Development Program (WELD)
Our eight-month-long curriculum consists of 2 two-day retreats and monthly meetings covering topics that include leadership attributes, budgeting, strategic planning, legal issues and regulations, and crisis management. In addition, participants will work on mentored, team-based projects focused on areas of improvement at the University of Kentucky. For more information about the program, read more...
The application period for the 2022 WELD program is now closed. Participants for the 2022 WELD program will be announced in late February 2022.
Women's Leadership Programs
- "Women's Empowerment" presented at the University of Kentucky Women's Forum, May 2019
- "How to Launch Your Career in 10 Easy Steps" presented to University of Kentucky's Postdoctoral Symposium, May 2016
- “Adaptive Leadership: Anticipating, Initiating and Responding to Change” presented at the National Society of Toxicology Annual, March 2015
- Branches from the Same Tree
- Change Management Planning in Large Scale Systems
- Fostering Mentor Mentee Relationships in Research Intensive Faculty
- Fostering Sustainable Communities Through Leadership Change
- Generations in the Workplace
- Implementation of Standardized Search Strategies to Increase Faculty