Dual Career Partner Services
Resources for a Smoother Transition
Relocating while trying to conduct a job search can be a challenge. UK’s Dual Career Partner service connects incoming faculty members and their spouses/partners with employment and relocation professionals to assist in this transition.
When there are two careers to think about...
- A “snapshot” of Lexington life.
- Insight into UK’s comprehensive benefits package.
- Information on the Greater KY Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC)
- Information about potential employers in the area that may be a good match.
- Information about UK’s Employee Education Program and a Family Education Program offering tuition benefits.
For more information or to schedule a Dual Career Partner consultation contact:
Faculty Advancement Coordinator
Office for Faculty Advancement