Dual Career Partner Services
Resources for a Smoother Transition
Relocating while trying to conduct a job search can be a challenge. UK’s Dual Career Partner service connects incoming faculty members and their spouses/partners with employment and relocation professionals to assist in this transition.
When there are two careers to think about...
- A “snapshot” of Lexington life.
- Insight into the UK’s comprehensive benefits package.
- Information on the Greater KY Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC)
- Information about potential employers in the area that may be a good match.
- Information about UK’s Employee Education Program and a Family Education Program offering tuition benefits.
Spring 2020 Central Kentucky Job Club
If you are a motivated professional and currently out of work, underemployed, or looking to make a career transition, then the Central Kentucky Job Club is for you! The Job Club, which is free and open to the public, provides a positive environment for job seekers to meet, connect, share and learn.
Take advantage of this opportunity to make new connections, stay on top of the latest career trends, and walk away feeling uplifted and encouraged! Click here to check out the Spring 2020 meeting schedule!
For more information on Dual Career Partner services contact:
Office for Faculty Advancement