National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD)
The University of Kentucky is pleased to announce its partnership with the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD). This nationally recognized independent organization provides online career development, training, and mentoring resources to more than 65 colleges and universities nationwide.
As part of the University's institutional membership, all faculty members, postdoctoral scholars, and graduate students will have access to several beneficial tools to increase research and writing productivity and improve work-life balance. NCFDD will provide a variety of virtual programs and resources, including but not limited to:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Twelve monthly core training webinars
- Twelve monthly guest expert webinars
- Access to their Multi-Week Courses
- Priority registration for the Faculty Success Program
- Audio slides and transcripts of all workshops so members can learn at their convenience
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring and problem solving
- Moderated monthly writing challenges
- Access to their Member Library, which includes workshop materials, referrals, and readings
To enjoy the benefits of the institutional membership, please visit www.FacultyDiversity.org/Join to create an account. Select "University of Kentucky" from the member list and follow the instructions. You will receive a confirmation email when your membership becomes active.
For membership questions, please contact Katie Cardarelli, Senior Assistant Provost for Faculty Affairs and Professional Development, in the Office for Faculty Advancement.
For technical questions or concerns, please contact Membership@FacultyDiversity.org, or 313.347.8485, ext. 3.