Discrimination & Sexual Harassment

There may be instances where students perceive that they are being discriminated against or sexually harassed. An individual wishing to report these types of issues should contact the Office of Institutional Equity and Equal Opportunity.

For help, individuals may contact the University’s Violence Intervention and Prevention Center (VIP Center), University Counseling Center, or University Health Services (students).