Position review/update process for campus supervisors
Updates and corrections are due Friday, December 20, 2019, to be reflected on the 2019 performance evaluation.
Because annual performance evaluations will be based on the job descriptions (Major Job Responsibilities, Essential Functions) you see in the SuccessFactors Performance Evaluation system, it is important this information be up-to-date and accurate.
- If the job description accurately reflects each employee's job duties, no further action is necessary on your part at this time.
- If the information on file appears inaccurate or out of date, please consult with the budget or business officer for your area. For each position that needs an update, please provide your business officer with the position number and information about which of the following most accurately describes the updates you are requesting:
- Greater than 50 percent change in duties: If the updates represent a 50 percent or greater change in the essential job functions, your business officer may need to request a position re-evaluation on your behalf.
- Less than 50 percent change in duties: If the updates represent less than a 50 percent change in essential job functions, a re-evaluation is typically not necessary. If changes are needed, your business officer may contact Katie McRoberts, Manager of HR Compensation, to request an editable copy of each position description that needs to be updated. Please inform your business officer of needed updates as soon as possible to ensure change requests are submitted in a timely fashion.
- If you find that reporting relationships need to be updated (for example, if the list of team members you supervise is incomplete or incorrect), please contact SAP HR support group at SAPHRSupport@uky.edu.