UK Students and Employees can check balances and view transactions by selecting the "UK Student/Employee Manage Your Account" option on the left. Next, login to your myUK Account with your link blue credentials. UK Students: click Student Services, click the Financials Tab, then select Flex, Meals, Plus on the left. UK Employees: click Employee Self Service, click UK Accounts and Services, and then Flex, Meals, Plus.
Funds are available immediately.
Please contact the merchant that overcharged you. If needed‚ you can print a list of transactions using the "Manage Your Account" option on the left.
No, you may not use your Plus Account to purchase alcohol or tobacco products.
Funds may be deposited in whole dollar amounts at the following locations:
- Click "Quick Deposit" on the left ($20 minimum deposit, $2 convenience fee);
- Call the Plus Account Office at 859.257.6159 ($20 minimum deposit, no fee);
- Go to Student Account Services in 18 Funkhouser Building ($20 minimum deposit, % fee);
- Go to DART machines located in the Little Fine Arts Library and the Med Center Library (any whole dollar amount, cash only, no fee).
Online deposits may be made with Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover®. The Plus Account Office accepts Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover®. Student Account Services accepts Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover®. DART machines accept cash only. All Plus Account monies automatically carry forward semester to semester, and year to year, or may be refunded less a $5 processing fee. Unused funds expire after five years of inactivity.
Hours of Operation
- The Plus Account Office is open Monday–Friday, 8am-5pm, closed for lunch 1-2pm and closed official University Holidays.
- Student Billings is open Monday–Friday, 8am-430pm, closed official University Holidays.
- DART machines can be accessed during campus computing labs operating hours.
If you lose your UK WildCard Student ID or Employee ID, report it immediately to the WildCard UKID Center located in A380 Student Center, (859) 257-1378, The Plus Account Office, (859) 257-6159, or de-activate it online using the "Manage Your Account" feature at The Plus Account website.
Please Note: In order to use the "Manage Your Account" feature at The Plus Account website, please follow instructions provided under "How can I check my balance or view my transactions?".
- Replacement ID cards at UK are $35.
- The WildCard UKID Center is open Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:15pm, closed official University Holidays.