Victims' Rights: Marsys Law
- You have the right to be treated with fairness, respect, dignity, and to be protected from intimidation or harm throughout the criminal and juvenile justice process.
- You have the right, upon request, to be informed about victims’ rights, criminal proceedings, and if the accused is arrested, released, or escapes.
- To be notified, register with VINE at www.vinelink.com or call 1-800-511-1670
- If offender is in custody, click “Find an Offender”
- To be notified of court dates, click “Find an Offender Court Case”
- You have the right to have your safety, dignity, and privacy to be considered.
- You have the right to be heard at bond, bail release, pleas, or sentencing.
- You have the right to proceedings free from unreasonable delay.
- You have the right to be present at criminal proceedings.
- You have the right to consult with prosecution.
- You have standing to assert your rights, have an attorney assert your rights, or request the attorney for the Commonwealth assert your rights.
- You have the right to full restitution paid by the convicted.