Here is just a portion of the feedback we have received about tutoring at Presentation U. If you're thinking of checking out our services, or applying to be a tutor, see what others have said about us!
- “My tutor was amazing. I was required to come here for a grade for CIS 112, and he helped me so much that I decided to come back before I give my speech to do one last run-through. I feel very confident about my speech thanks to him. He was amazing!”
- "My tutor was very helpful in providing resources, showing examples, and giving me advice on preparing my meeting facilitation. She was very nice and patient. Thanks so much for the help!"
- “This changed my outlook completely on doing presentations!”
- “My experience was helpful and painless. I plan to come back and rehearse my speech in a couple weeks. My tutor was great!”
- “This is an awesome resource for students! Very helpful!”
- “The commentary was very helpful. Even though I was required to come here by an instructor, I feel like this center used my time well and gave me good tips on how to improve my work.”
- “My peer tutor did an amazing job. She was extremely well-versed in helping me with my presentation.”
- “I had a really good experience! It was helpful and I felt very comfortable.”
- “This appointment helped me much more than I thought it would.”
- "My tutor was outstanding. Extremely helpful in every sense of the word. Thank you!”
- “It was great being able to walk right in without an appointment!”
- "My tutor was awesome! I feel more confident about my poster. I’m glad my advisor recommended Presentation U."