UK DEI Campus and & Multicultural Space Survey
The survey is comprised of two parts and is intended to assess how physical elements of the campus may affect feelings of belonging and inclusion.
UK DEI Campus and & Multicultural Space Survey: Instructions
Part 1: Current Experience – interactive map (please do NOT refresh once you have started…)
Drop markers to identify indoor and outdoor spaces in response to specific questions. You can give a thumbs up or thumbs down and leave a comment to add more detail.
- Draw lines to indicate how you move through the campus. You can give a thumbs up or thumbs down, and leave a comment add more detail.
- THEN, move on to the next page to answer a brief set of demographics questions.
- Move on to Part 2…
Part 2: Sense of Belonging & Future Spaces – questionnaire
- Answer a set of questions regarding your sense of belonging at UK.
- Answer a set of questions regarding a potential multicultural space, or spaces, on campus and what you would like to see included.
- You have completed the survey. Thank you!
Use your linkblue credentials to log in below and access links to the interactive map and questionnaire.