Health Care Colleges Council
The Health Care Colleges Council is responsible to the University Senate concerning academic matters related to the six health-care-related colleges: Dentistry, Health Sciences, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Public Health. Watch this page for information on upcoming meetings, agenda items, and minutes from previous meetings.
All meetings will be held the third Tuesday of every month from 3:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M. at 214F Lee Todd, Jr. Building (Bio Pharm Complex Building).
|Meeting Date||Agenda Items Due|
|February 18, 2020||February 10, 2020|
|March 17, 2020||March 9, 2020|
|April 21, 2020||April 13, 2020|
|May 19, 2020||May 11, 2020|
Click here to see the Health Care Colleges Council members
- HCCC Senate Rule 1.3.4[September, 2014] (pdf)
- Credit Hour Guide(University Senate website pdf)
- New Program Approval
- Minor Course Change SR 3.3.3.G
- Curriculog (curriculum management system)
- Curriculum Approval Procedure- Quick Reference
- University Senate Rules
- Syllabus Requirements
- Senate Council Report - New Requirements for 2011-2012
- Track a Proposal
Contact Stephanie Woolery for more information.
Chair: Dr. Sheila Melander, College of Nursing