Dean, College of Dentistry
The University of Kentucky is conducting a search for a transformative leader to serve as Dean of the College of Dentistry. The College is seeking Dean candidates with outstanding records of scholarly activity and administrative experience sufficient to administer the college and associated programs.
- Kip Guy, Dean, College of Pharmacy, co-chair
- Nicole Jenkins, Executive Associate Dean for Administration, Faculty, and Research, Gatton College of Business and Economics, co-chair
- Bobbi Jo Allen, staff member
- Cindy Beeman, faculty member
- DeShana Collett, faculty member
- Anne Deatrick, student
- Reny De Leeuw, faculty member
- Walied El-Domiaty, resident
- Rodney Jackson, alumnus
- Cliff Lowdenback, alumnus
- Tom McConnell, faculty member
- Cristina Perez Pacheco, faculty member
- Ivan Ralls, staff member
- Raven Reeves, student
- Luciana Shaddox, faculty member
- Clem Stambaugh, staff member
- David Thornton, faculty member
- Steve Tucker, faculty member
- Emily Winfrey, faculty member
Jeff Okeson, finalist for the College of Dentistry dean position, participated in an open forum via Zoom Webinar on June 16, from 12-1 p.m.
The forum was open to all faculty, staff, students and trainees in the College of Dentistry, as well as any other campus community members.
For community members who were not able to join, watch the recording of the forum here. You will need a linkblue ID to access the recording.
Provide Anonymous Feedback
Community members had the opportunity to provide feedback from June 15 at 8 a.m. to June 18 at 5 p.m. The feedback form is now closed.
The community had the opportunity to submit candidate nominations until 5 p.m. on May 26. The nomination form is now closed.
For further information about the search process or to nominate a potential candidate, please contact email@example.com. We appreciate your insights, and we will continue to share updates throughout the process.