Dean, The Graduate School
The University of Kentucky is conducting an internal search for a transformative leader to serve as Associate Provost for Graduate and Professional Education and Dean of the Graduate School. The School is seeking candidates who are familiar with our landscape and have a passion for graduate education that will accelerate the School. View a leadership profile for the position here.
Bringing the role directly into the Provost’s staff will facilitate tighter coordination with other Associate Provosts to enhance the support structures for graduate students and faculty that exist within other units, such as Student and Academic Life; Teaching, Learning, and Academic Innovation; and the UK International Center.
- Donna Arnett, Dean and Professor, College of Public Health
- John Balk, Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies, College of Engineering, William T. Bryan Professor
- Susan Cantrell, Faculty, College of Education
- Lisa Cassis, Vice President for Research
- Bradford Cowgill, Alumnus
- Mark Coyne, Faculty, College of Agriculture, Food and Environment
- David Do, Professional Student, College of Pharmacy
- Esther Dupont-Versteegden, Faculty, College of Health Sciences
- Lauren Fann, Graduate Student, College of Agriculture, Food and Environment
- David Feola, Faculty, College of Pharmacy
- Deborah Harley, Faculty, College of Education
- Nancy Johnson, Faculty, Gatton College of Business and Economics
- Natalie Malone, Graduate Student, College of Education
- Alexandre Martin, Faculty, College of Engineering
- Rachel Shane, Faculty, College of Fine Arts
- Brett Spear, Faculty, College of Medicine
- Janet Stamatel, Faculty, College of Arts and Sciences
- Yinan Wei, Faculty, College of Arts of Sciences
- Melissia Witt, Staff, The Graduate School
- Bing Zhang, Alumnus
- Ron Zimmer, Faculty, The Martin School
When an open forum is announced, details will be provided here.
Provide Anonymous Feedback
An anonymous feedback form will be posted here when it becomes available.