Employee Parking Permit Purchase Information
UK and BCTC employees may apply for permits online, as outlined below, or by returning printable applications (found here (PDF)) by mail or in person. VA employees, as well as retirees, must apply by mail or in person.
Application Criteria and Information
To apply for your employee permit online, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your employment status must be regular full-time or regular half-time
- All outstanding parking citations must be paid; citations may be paid online or in person at Parking and Transportation Services in the Press Avenue Garage (PS #6).Having unpaid citations will delay permit issuance until the citations are paid.
- You have read and understand the University’s Vehicle, Parking & Permit Regulations
You will need the following information to continue:
- link blue or KCTCS login ID and password
- Home or campus mailing address
- Vehicle license plate number
- Credit or debit card number, expiration date, and CVV code, unless you are eligible for and plan to utilize our convenient payroll deduction option
UK Employees | Click Here to Apply
BCTC Employees | Click Here to Apply
UK Retirees | Must apply by mail or in person.
VA Employees | Must apply by mail or in person.
*Note: Eligible UK and BCTC employees using payroll deduction have the option to tax shelter the cost of their parking permit. If you are interested and would like to learn more, please read the pre-tax parking information. To register for the pre-tax deduction of permit fees, simply submit your online application and then you will be offered the option to enroll. The pre-tax option must be selected each year when you apply for your permit.