Skip to Content

Student Parking Permit Application Information
2016 Spring Semester

Permit Type Description Status
C2 University Drive South of E.S. Good Barn (Medical and Dental students only) Available in office only
C5 South Limestone Garage (PS #5) Sold Out
C6* Commonwealth Stadium Green Lot (BCTC students only) Available through lottery only
C7 Scott Street Lot and Taylor/Dickey Lot Sold Out
C8 Shively Sports Complex (must have approval from UK Athletics) Available in office only
C9 Reynolds Lot Sold Out
R6 Seminary Townhouses Available in office only
R7 Kirwan-Blanding Complex, Smith Hall, Baldwin Hall, Ingels Hall Available through lottery only
R7 Woodland Glen I-V Available through lottery only
R7 Haggin Hall Available through lottery only
R8 Commonwealth Village, Greg Page Apts, Shawneetown Apts Available in office only
R10 Johnson Hall, Central II, Haggin Hall Sold Out
R16 Seminary Apartments Available in office only
R17 Wildcat Coal Lodge Available in office only
R18 German House Available in office only
K* Commonwealth Stadium Available in office only
Evening* Evening lots on campus - see map Available in office only
ADA Accessible ADA accessible spaces; prior approval required Must have permanent exemption on file
Motorcycle/Moped** Motorcycle/moped areas on campus - see map Available in office only

    * Fall semester permits available for these options.
  ** Students who require a motorcycle permit in addition to their vehicle permit should contact PTS directly after
       purchasing their permit. Motorcycle/moped permits also may be purchased separately at the monthly rate.

Your Parking Account | LOGIN HERE

Logging into Your Parking Account will allow students to purchase permits online. You may also update your contact information in real time.

Application Dates

R Permit (with confirmed housing assignment)
| December 7 - January 8   OPEN

K Permit
| December 7 - January 8   OPEN

Evening Parking Permit
| December 7 - January 8   OPEN

Disability Parking Permit
| December 7 - January 8   Closed

Eligibility Requirements

Commuter C Permits | view map :
    1) You must live at least one mile from campus.
    2) you must have at least 60 earned credit hours.

Commuter C6 Permits: Bluegrass Community and Technical Colleges - commuters only

Residential R Permits| view map :
    1) R6, R7, R8, R10, R16, R17 and R18 - Apply only after you have a confirmed housing assignment
    2) R4, R5, R11, R12 and R14 permits - Not available online; issued according to the Fraternity & Sorority Affairs
          Office established policies.

Stadium K Permits: Stadium permits are available to all students.

Evening Permits: Valid in evening lots only after 3:30 p.m. Read about evening permits.

Disability Permits: Available online for students approved for disability permits on a permanent basis. Students applying for the first time for disability parking should contact the Disability Resource Center (UK Students) or Disability Student Services (BCTC Students) for assistance in obtaining a permit.


Important Note:

  • All citations must be paid before a permit may be issued.
  • Students may park in the K lots at Commonwealth Stadium from August 8, 2015 through August 25, 2015 without a permit.

    Agreement: By submitting your application electronically, you certify that the information provided is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and that you have read the parking regulations and accept its terms.

    Site Security: To ensure a secure transaction, information on this form, including credit card information, is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol before being transferred to our Web server.