This project ended September 2019.
The website for the RCPC is not actively maintained and will remain as an archive for the UK College of Public Health. If you have any questions please contact the UK College of Public Health Office of Communication.
Publications, Products, and Dissemination
*This publication (report, survey instrument, journal article, etc.) is a product of a Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Center supported by Cooperative Agreement Number (5 U48DP005014-05) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The findings and conclusions in this report [journal article, etc.] are those of the author (s) and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Oliver SE, Gorbach P, Gratzer B, Steinau M, Collins T, Parrish A, Kerndt PR, Crosby RA, Unger ER, Markowitz LE, Meites E. (2018), Risk factors for oral HPV infection among young men who have sex with men — 2 cities, United States, 2012–2014. Sexually Transmitted Diseases, 45.
Singh, V, Crosby RA, Gratzer B, Gorbach PM, Markowitz L, Meites E. (2018), Disclosure of Sexual Behavior is Significantly Associated with Receiving a Panel of Healthcare Services Recommended for Men Who Have Sex with Men. Sexually Transmitted Diseases, 45.
*Crosby RA, Stradtman L, Collins T, Vanderpool R. Community-based colorectal cancer screening in a rural population: who returns fecal immunochemical (FIT) kits? Journal of Rural Health. 2017; Sep;33 (4): 371-374
Steinau M, Gorbach P, Gratzer B, Braxton J, Kerndt PR, Crosby RA, Unger ER, Markowitz LE, Meites E. (2017), Concordance Between Anal and Oral Human Papillomavirus Infections Among Young Men Who have Sex With Men, The Journal of Infectious Diseases, 215(12), 1832–1835.
Crosby, R. A., Vanderpool, R., & Jones, C. (2016). Associations of an abnormal pap test result with attitudes and beliefs relevant to cervical cancer: a study of rural appalachian women. Cancer Causes & Control, 27(7), 947-950.
Meites E, Gorbach PM, Gratzer B, Panicker G, Steinau M, Collins T, Parrish A, Randel C, McGrath M, Carrasco S, Moore J, Zaidi A, Braxton J, Kerndt PR, Unger ER, Crosby RA, Markowitz LE. (2016). Monitoring for Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Impact Among Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men Who Have Sex With Men—United States, 2012–2014. The Journal of Infectious Diseases, 214(5), 689–696.
- Cohen E, Vanderpool RC, Head K, Collins T, Bates W, Jones G, Jones N, Stamper P, Crosby RA. Women perceiving 1-2-3 Pap intervention as personally relevant and effective follow the HPV vaccination regimen.
- American Public Health Association 141st Annual Meeting. Boston, MA, November 5, 2013.
- Collins T, Stradtman L, Jones G, Vanderpool R, Cohen E, McGladrey M, Bates W, Stamper P, Casey B, Crosby R. HPV Vaccination Motives of Young Men Receiving Dose 1 in Tandem with a Female Sex Partner.
- American Public Health Association 141st Annual Meeting. Boston, MA, November 4, 2013.
- Crosby R, Jones G, Jones N, Vanderpool R, Casey B, Cohen E, Collins T, McGladrey M. Feasibility of screening medically underserved rural women for cervical cancer using self-collected vaginal swabs and patient navigation. American Public Health Association 141st Annual Meeting. Boston, MA, November 4, 2013.