Facility Reservations

Reservation Eligibility

  • All currently registered campus organizations and recognized UK departments may reserve Campus Recreation facilities.
  • Groups must create an account on EMS, the university's event management system, in order to reserve space.  
  • Non–University groups and organizations are ineligible to reserve Campus Recreation facilities.
  • Groups making reservations must provide proof of insurance for their activity.

Reservation Guidelines

  • Go to the following site and either log in or set up an account:

EMS Web Client

  • After logging in, select "Create a Request" from the left sidebar.
  • Select "Book now" from one of the following templates:
    • For indoor facilities, select "Campus Recreation Indoor Space Request"
    • For outdoor facilities, select "Outdoor Space Request"
    • For a tabling event, select "Table Request"
  • Enter dates and times for your event and select "Search"
  • Spaces must be requested at least 72 business hours in advance


Competitive Sports Fields: Mark Lattin

Johnson Center, Seaton Center, Complex Drive Tennis Courts & Outdoor Basketball Courts: Kathy Rose

Lancaster Aquatic Center: Letitia Hollingsworth-Gray

Pieratt Intramural Fields: Mark Lattin