Fitness Challenge 2022
The Fitness Challenge is back for 2022! Take part in 40 workouts from from January 31st to April 16th to earn a Free Campus Recreation & Wellness T-Shirt!
Simply record 40 workouts in your choice of exercise to receive a T-Shirt. Workouts should be 60 minutes in length.
All UK Students and RecWell members (faculty/staff, and spouse members) are eligible for the Challenge. Please note only verified UK Students and RecWell members that complete the challenge will be eligible for a T-Shirt.
How Do I Sign Up?
REGISTRATION WINDOW: January 31st - February 15th
You can sign up by scanning the QR Codes located on the Log in boards in either the Johnson Center or Alumni Gym
PLEASE NOTE: PLACE YOUR NAME ONLY ON ONE BOARD EITHER IN ALUMNI GYM OR THE JOHNSON CENTER
How Do I Track My Exercise Data?
To track your workouts, simply annotate that you worked out within the facility during a specific week.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE FREE TO WORKOUT ANYWHERE, BUT RECORD ALL WORKOUTS ON THE BOARD IN THE FACILITY THAT YOU ORGINIALLY REGISTERED
T-Shirt Pick Up
T-Shirts will be distributed for participants that complete the challenge at the Alumni Gym or Johnson Center Main Control Desk - April 20th - May 6th
Want To Start to Exercise, But Don't Know Where to Start?
- The American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) recommends at least 150 minutes each week of Cardiovascular exercise, 2-3 sessions incorporating weight training, flexibility, and functional exercises
- Want to improve your cardio, strength, or flexibility? Try one of more than 75 Free Group Fitness classes weekly! Barre' is our newest big hit!
- Want an individualized program specific to your training goals? Meet with one of our Nationally Certified Personal Trainers!
- Do you want to learn more about how to use equipment within the Fitness Facility? Request a FREE Equipment Orientation led by a Personal Trainer!
- What if you want find out your current Fitness levels? Request a FREE Fitness Assessment conducted by one of our Personal Trainers!
Please contact Casey Gilvin, Fitness Director at email@example.com or 859.257.3928