The Student Wellness Center offers presentations for student groups (and faculty/staff when time allows) that address a variety of topics related to student well-being. All presentations are developed by our professional staff health educators. Each are designed to be engaging, discussion-based, and highly interactive. Program content can be offered in two formats: Interactive Tabling and/or Presentation Style.
Keep in mind that we require:
• All requests to be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the intended program.
• At least one month to develop a new presentation or workshop for topics that are not listed below.
• A minimum of 6 attendees to hold a workshop.
• We are able to facilitate a limited number of workshops each week. Please include multiple date options so we can best accommodate your request!
• Workshop priority goes to University of Kentucky students (e.g., academic classes; student organizations or clubs; student employees; etc.); however, we can facilitate workshops for staff and faculty. Understand there may be a longer wait, so please include multiple date options.
If your group cannot accommodate one or more of the requirements above, please email Courtney Hoffman at email@example.com. The following topics are available by the Student Wellness Center, however we partner closely with outside departments to ensure all well-being needs are met. By selecting a topic not listed below on the request form we will refer your request to our partners in WellKentucky.
• Koru Mindfulness & Meditation
• Breaking Barriers
• The Loving Kindness Project
• Alcohol & Other Drugs