Virtual Group Fitness
The Department of Campus Recreation and Wellness currently offers Virtual Group Fitness Classes using the Zoom platform in a variety of formats. Virtual Fitness classes are open to all UK Students and Staff!
How Do I Sign Up?
- UK Students and Staff can register on through the UK RECWELL Services Member portal.
- Participants will need to register for each class that they are interested in attending. Registration will be open 7 days before the class and will close 1 minute before class start.
How Do I Access Classes?
Once you register for a class, participants will receive an email with instructions on how to check in. Check in for classes will open 10 minutes prior to each class and will close 3 minutes after the posted start time. Additionally, registered participants can check in for class via their member services account profile during the check in period.
Virtual Group Fitness Policies & General Information
- Registration is required and will be open 7 days before the class until 1 minute before class starts
- Check in will be open 10 minutes before the start of each class and will remain open until 3 minutes after class starts
- Schedule is subject to change and classes may be cancelled due to low attendance. Classes with less than two participants will be be cancelled for that session
- All classes are 30 minutes in length
Contact Tanika Santos, Fitness Graduate Assistant for assistance: email@example.com or 859.257-3928