Transfer Students

If you are a transfer student and have completed AlcoholEdu at a previous college or university, you do not have to complete AlcoholEdu for UK if you are able to provide a certificate of completion.  In order to receive official exemption, you can do one of the following options:

  • Forward your certificate of completion (if you still have it) to the AOD Prevention Coordinator ; or
  • Contact your previous institution's AlcoholEdu administrator and ask that person to send an email verfication to the email above.