Fall Common Hour Exam Schedule
Common-hour exams are not listed as part of the course meeting pattern. When you register for a course with a common-hour exam, your printed schedule will list "TBA EXAM" after the course.
Statement of Student Responsibility
- It is your responsibility to know exam dates and times and to resolve time conflicts with: (a) other common-hour exams, and (b) other classes.
- The University does permit students to register into classes that conflict with a common exam.
It is your responsibility to notify the instructor giving the exam that you are enrolled in a course that conflicts with the exam.This notification must be in writing and must be presented to the exam instructor at least two weeks prior to each exam. Under the University Senate Rules, the instructor giving the exam must provide an alternate exam time.
- Keep in mind that it is possible for courses with large enrollments that there may be many students with such a conflict. Our instructors do their best to accommodate students with conflicts but it would be impossible to offer as many make-up exams as there may be conflicts.
- Therefore, the alternate exam time may or may not create another conflict for you. If you feel that you are going to experience problems with conflicting courses and exams, it's in your best interest to try to adjust your schedule to avoid the conflicts.
- myUK alerts you when you register in a course with a common-hour exam but does not list the specific exam times.
Fall 2019 - Common Hour Exam Schedule
|BIO 148||6:00-8:00 P.M.||September 25, October 16, November 13||Wednesdays|
|BIO 304||6:00-8:00 P.M.||September 24, October 29, December 5||Tuesdays, Thursday|
|CHE 105||8:00-9:15 P.M.||September 19, October 17, November 14||Thursdays|
|CHE 107||8:00-9:15 P.M.||September 26, October 24, November 21||Thursdays|
|CHE 109||8:00-9:15 P.M.||September 26, October 24, November 21||Thursdays|
|CHE 113||6:00-7:15 P.M.||October 10||Thursday|
|EGR 102||5:30-7:00 P.M.||September 26, November 7||Thursdays|
|EGR 103||5:30-7:00 P.M.||October 1, November 12||Tuesdays|
|EGR 215||5:30-7:00 P.M.||October 1||Tuesday|
|EM 221 001||5:00-6:15 P.M.||September 23, October 28||Mondays|
|EM 221 003, 201||5:00-6:30 P.M.||September 23, October 28||Mondays|
|MA 109||7:30-9:30 P.M.||September 18, October 16, November 13||Wednesdays|
|MA 110||7:30-9:30 P.M.||September 17, October 15, November 12||Tuesdays|
|MA 113||5:00-7:00 P.M.||September 17, October 15, November 12||Tuesdays|
|MA 114||5:00-7:00 P.M.||September 17, October 15, November 12||Tuesdays|
|MA 123||5:00-7:00 P.M.||September 19, October 17, November 14||Thursdays|
|MA 137||5:00-7:00 P.M.||September 17, October 15, November 12||Tuesdays|
|MA 138||5:00-7:00 P.M.||September 17, October 15, November 12||Tuesdays|
|MA 162||6:00-8:00 P.M.||September 16, October 14, November 11||Mondays|
|MA 213||5:00-7:00 P.M.||September 18, October 16, November 13||Wednesdays|
|ME 220||6:00-8:00 P.M.||September 25, October 30||Wednesdays|
|STA 296||5:00-7:00 P.M.||October 1, November 5||Tuesdays|