How to Apply and Deadlines
1. Print a copy of the application and required supporting documentation. If you are unable to view or print the forms, you must contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission and University Registrar to have a form sent to you.
2. Completely fill in all the information on the form. Incomplete applications will be cancelled. Your signature must be notarized.
3. The deadline for residency reclassification requests is 30 calendar days after classes begin each semester.
- Fall 2018 Deadline - Friday, September 21, 2018
- Spring 2019 Deadline - Friday, February 8, 2019
Return the completed form and all documentation to:
Office of Undergraduate Admission and University Registrar
University of Kentucky
100 Funkhouser Building
Lexington KY 40506-0054
FAX (859) 257-3823
Please send questions or comments to: email@example.com.