Unofficial Transcript

The Registrar's Office does not issue unofficial transcripts; however, students who attended the University of Kentucky beginning Fall 1988 or later may access their unofficial transcript online.

If you attended UK prior to 1988 and need to access your unofficial transcript, or if you are a former UK student and do not know your 8-digit UK ID number, please email the Registrar's Office at with a picture or scan of a government-issued photo ID. 


Former Students

Former students may use the University of Kentucky Document Portal to view, download or print their unofficial transcript.

  1. Go to
  2. Under Former students, faculty and staff click on the blue Get Started button.
  3. Enter your 8-digit UK ID number, your date of birth and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
  4. Select your verification method and click Submit
  5. Enter the verification code you received and click Submit
  6. Click on the icon for Transcript
  7. Download and save your unofficial transcript

Note: If you need assistance with logging in to the UK Document Portal or retrieving your document, please review How To Use The myDocs Document Portal or call UK ITS at (859) 218-4357. 



Current Students

Current students can access their unofficial transcript through the myUK portal.

  1. Login to your myUK.
  2. Select Student Services tab at the top of the page.
  3. Select myRecords tab.
  4. Select Unofficial Transcript on the left side of the screen.
  5. Select Open Unofficial Transcript.

Once you're opened the PDF file of your unofficial transcript, you may print it or download the file.