Division of Student and Academic Life
In order to enhance the academic mission, the Division of Student and Academic Life collaborates with the University and beyond to create a supportive and challenging environment that provides opportunities for student learning, engagement, and success.
For general questions or comments, please email Student and Academic Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kirsten Turner, Associate Provost for Academic and Student Affairs
- Nicholas Kehrwald, Dean of Students
- Katherine McCormick, Senior Provost Faculty Fellow and Assistant Provost for Academic Enrichment
- Adrienne McMahan, Academic and Student Affairs Special Assignment
- Andrew “Drew” Smith, Assistant Provost for Health & Wellness
- Marianne Young, Acting Assistant Provost for Student and Academic Support
- Scot T. Gillies, Director of Communications and Marketing
- Tony Ralph, Director of Training and Development
- Terri Runyon, Executive Assistant to the Associate Provost