Student Gameday Zone
ALL STUDENT GAMEDAY ZONE 2019
Get ready for every University of Kentucky home football game this season with the OFFICIAL UK STUDENT GAMEDAY CELEBRATION! Connect with fellow students and members of the UK community while celebrating UK athletic traditions. Come celebrate the Cats before heading to the game!
- Free game tickets to the first 100 UK students! *
- Free food and door prizes
- Live DJ, games, and activities
Beer and cider for purchase, 21 and up (ID required).
WHEN? Gameday Zone starts 2.5 hours before kick-off, every home game. The event ends 30 mins before kick-off, allowing time for everyone to get to Kroger Field for the game.
- August 31 vs. Toledo Home Opener 12:00pm kick-off- Event is 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- September 7 vs. Eastern Michigan 7:30pm kick-off. Event is 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- September 14 vs. Florida. FAMILY WEEKEND TAILGATE 3:30-6:00 p.m.
- October 12 vs. Arkansas
- October 26 vs. Missouri
- November 9 vs. Tennessee
- November 23 vs. Tennessee Martin
- November 30 vs. Louisville
WHERE? Pieratt Field (behind the Johnson Center). Entrance is on Cooper Drive, across from Kroger Field. (Find Pieratt Field on UK's searchable campus map)
WHO? ALL UK STUDENTS WELCOME! Student ID is required for entry and each student is also welcome to bring two non-student guests.
*Free student tickets will NOT be distributed for the Florida game on September 14. On this day, the Family Weekend Tailgate will take place on Pieratt Field from 3:30 to 6:00 p.m. Students are encouraged to come celebrate with their families. Beer and cider sales will NOT be available during this event. For more information, visit https://www.uky.edu/studentservices/PFA/family-weekend-tailgate.
SEE YOU THERE! GO CATS!
1. What can I bring into Gameday Zone?
All attendees must follow the clear bag policy that is in place for Kroger Field.
Students MUST bring:
- UK ID for entry
- Government-issued ID or passport to purchase beer and cider (21 and up only)
Students MAY NOT bring the following:
- Outside food and drinks
- Glass bottles
- Speakers or amplified sound for music
OPTIONAL ITEMS students and student groups MAY bring:
- Lawn games or entertainment
- Tents: maximum size 16’ x 16’; tents must be weighted down
- Banners or student organization signage to hang on tents (please bring your own zip ties or string)
2. Can I bring a guest?
Yes! Each UK student can bring up to two non-student guests into the event. Each guest will be expected to sign in. Guests 21 and up who wish to purchase beer or cider must bring a valid photo ID.
3. Are registered student organizations allowed to participate in the event?
Yes! Student organizations and groups can reserve their own space at the event. They must bring their own tent and adhere to all event rules and regulations. Outside food, drink, and alcohol are not permitted.
Registered student organizations may sign up for a spot in the Gameday Zone by submitting a completed request form by 12:00 noon the Wednesday before the football game.
Entry and set-up for student organizations for this event begins 2.5 hours prior to kick-off.
Student Organizations may request other tailgate locations by submitting a request to the Office of University Events at https://www.uky.edu/events/.
4. Additional Information:
- All students and guests must adhere to the UK Code of Student Conduct. For more information and current policies: http://www.uky.edu/studentconduct/
- For additional information about UK Football and Gameday Logistics, visit https://ukathletics.com/sports/2016/12/8/_131461808571982051.aspx?id=84
- Re-entry into the Gameday Zone is not permitted
- Sales and solicitation are not allowed in the Gameday Zone
- Please refer all event questions to Melissa Kondor, Wildcat Wellbeing Project Manager: Melissa.Kondor@uky.edu