Call for Abstracts - ISASH Conference 2022
The ISASH Call for Abstracts for the 2022 Conference "From pastures to processing: Connecting people to elevate health and safety across the food system" is now open.
The 2022 ISASH Conference will be held June 12-16 in Fort Collins, Colorado. Registration for the conference will open soon.
Abstract Submission Instructions:
- Log into the Digital Press site: https://www.iastatedigitalpress.com/isash/submissions/ [iastatedigitalpress.com]
- If you are a new member or a first-time submitter, register and create an account. If you have submitted an ISASH abstract since 2019, you are likely already in the system. You may need to change your password to access the site.
- Once you are logged into the Digital Press, read through the call to determine the type of submission your abstract best fits within. Then, click on the "start submission" button.
- Follow the directions given to enter the title, keyword(s), and author information for your abstract. Click to the next screen.
- Confirm the main (contact) author. All communication will occur with the author or authors identified as the "main" author(s). Click to the next screen.
- Upload your abstract - the best practice to write the abstract, with title, author, and keywords on a Word document. Save this document for your records. Then, upload the completed abstract as a Word or PDF. Give the abstract a descriptive label to help you identify it later. Click to the next screen.
- Review the article and author information and ensure your abstract shows as uploaded. Complete the submission.
Once submitted, you will receive a brief email message from "email@example.com". If you do not see the email within 15 minutes, check your junk mail. The PI Committee Co-Chairs will also receive a confirmatory message that your abstract has been uploaded.
To submit another abstract, go back to the home page and the "start submission" button.
Deadline for oral presentation, workshop, and symposium abstracts - March 5, 2022.
Deadline for program and research poster abstracts deadline - March 15, 2022.
For questions and concerns regarding conference abstracts, please contact Gretchen Mosher or Steve Freeman.
Gretchen A. Mosher, PhD firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Freeman, PhD email@example.com