To collect your UK-issued iPad kit, please visit the Cornerstone Building – located next to Parking Structure 5 (South Limestone Garage) at the corner of South Limestone and Winslow.
The Cornerstone Building Directions Center between the hours of 8:00- 12:00 a.m. Monday through Saturday.
You must pre-register to pick up your iPad
- Go to ipad.uky.edu and click on 'BEGIN'
- Log in with your linkblue username and password
- Accept the Two-Factor Authorization and Permissions Box
- Read and accept (and optionally download) the Student Agreement
- You will receive a QR code on the screen to download or print AND via your UK email. It can also be retrieved anytime by logging back into https://ipad.uky.edu/
- Bring the QR code when you pick up your iPad
In order for you to receive an iPad, you MUST arrive with:
- A photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or government identification card, WildCard, etc.)
- linkblue username (this can be found on your acceptance letter – format: abcd123)
- linkblue account password (you establish this when you set up your linkblue account and UKY email; if you have not set up your account, follow these step-by-step instructions)
- The student must be present to pick up the iPad (parent/guardian/family/designee are not eligible to pick up an iPad for their student)