Each incoming, degree-seeking undergraduate and transfer student starting in Fall 2021 will have the option to receive a new iPad Air and accessories. Confirmed students who complete their orientation modules will receive an email to their UK email address around the first week of classes in the fall. That email will allow them to request their iPad and have information on when and where they can pick-up their iPad.
To collect your UK-issued iPad kit, please visit the front desk of the Cornerstone Building – located across S. Limestone from the Gatton Student Center between the hours of 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
You must pre-register to pick up your iPad
- Go to ipad.uky.edu and click on 'BEGIN'
- Log in with your linkblue username and password
- Accept the Two-Factor Authorization and Permissions Box
- Read and accept (and optionally download) the Student Agreement
- You will receive a QR code on screen to download or print AND via your UK email. It can also be retrieved anytime by logging back into https://ipad.uky.edu/
- Bring the QR code when you pick up you iPad
If you have attended an orientation and is confirmed but have not received your iPad please email email@example.com.
In order for you to receive an iPad, you MUST arrive with:
- A photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or government identification card, WildCard, etc.)
- linkblue username (this can be found on your acceptance letter – format: abcd123)
- linkblue account password (you establish this when you set up your linkblue account and UKY email; if you have not set up your account, follow these step-by-step instructions)
- The student must be present to pick up iPad (parent/guardian/family/designee are not eligible to pick up an iPad for their student)