The Undergraduate Council functions to review proposals for new and revised undergraduate courses and degree programs. Read more about the functions of Undergraduate Council from Section 1.3.3 of University Senate Rules. Download the most recent Undergraduate Council Committee Handbook here.
Members of Undergraduate Council
Click here to see a list of the members of the Undergraduate Council, 2019-2020
All meetings will be held from 3:00-5:00 pm in room 103 of the Main Building, except where otherwise noted.
NOTE: meeting dates subject to change.
|FALL 2019||SPRING 2020|
|August 20 (orientation for new members)||January 7|
|September 3||January 21|
|September 17||February 4|
|October 1||February 18|
|October 15||March 3|
|October 29||March 10|
|November 19||March 24|
|December 3||April 7|
|December 17||April 21|
Click here to see the graphic for how curricular proposals are routed.
- Academic Ombud - http://www.uky.edu/Ombud
- Curriculog (Curriculum Management System) - https://uky.curriculog.com
- Distance Learning Form -
- UK Distance Learning Statement (.pdf file)
- Student Contact Hours for Instruction and Academic Credit Hour Definition (.pdf file)
- Syllabus, Official Information regarding Requirements and Best Practices - http://www.uky.edu/universitysenate/course-syllabi
- Undergraduate Certificate Programs, General Information on the Senate website
- List of Existing Programs - http://www.uky.edu/studentacademicsupport/undergraduate-certificates