- Call the K Week office at 859-257-6597 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. or email KWeek@lsv.uky.edu. Be sure to get your K Crew leader's cell phone number and email address so that you can ask any questions you have during K Week and throughout your first year at UK. Visit K Week online at www.uky.edu/KWeek.
Campus Bus Routes
Campus Map and Campus Tours
UK Policies on Tobacco, Alcohol, Drugs, and Firearms
- Be aware that the university's policies on tobacco, alcohol, drugs, and firearms are strictly enforced. Please visit www.uky.edu/studentconduct to review the Code of Student Conduct and familiarize yourself with campus policies. Make note that tobacco use, drug use, and the illegal use of alcohol are prohibited on campus. Possession of firearms and other weapons is also prohibited.
Download the LiveSafe App
- The University of Kentucky is committed to your safety. UK Police and Student Government have launched the LiveSafe app in order to better address safety concerns that inevitably occur on a large college campus near a metropolitan area. The university strongly encourages students to be aware of such issues and take safety measures seriously.
Share Information - App users can submit tips for suspicious activity, harassment, or event a malfunctioning traffic signal, all with two-way text communications with the police. You can submit pictures or videos with your tip straight from your mobile phone. Tips can be submitted anonymously if you choose.
Have Your Friend's Back with SafeWalk - Participate in a virtual escort and monitor your friend's location in real-time on a map. Users can chat with one another or call 911, if needed, from within the app.
Navigate Campus - Access a building list and receive turn-by-turn walking or driving directions to any building on the Lexington campus.
Summon Emergency Help - Call 911 or 859-257-UKPD or message campus police in an emergency from within the app. Safety officials can leverage location data in an emergency, allowing faster response times!
Access Emergency Information and Resources - Fast access to campus emergency procedures as well as on and off campus resources.
Download "LiveSafe" from Goggle Play or the App Store. Select "U. of Kentucky" as your school. Sign up with your name and information.
We Want Your Feedback!
- We would love your help improving K Week! All feedback you provide us is invaluable and greatly appreciated. Feel free to email your feedback to KWeek@lsv.uky.edu. Additionally, after K Week you may receive a link to a survey asking you to tell us your thoughts about K Week. We rely on the survey results to improve K Week each year, so we appreciate you taking the time to fill it out. Thank you for your help!
Would you like to be on K Crew next year?
- If so, email KWeek@lsv.uky.edu, and we'll contact you when the application is available.
- UK has a leadership experience meant exclusively for new students just like you! Join the First-Year Forum, share your experiences as a new student, and inform future programming for incoming Wildcats. You'll participate in monthly meetings and offer feedback and suggestions based on your experience. We'll feed you, connect you to others on campus, and hook you up with some free swag too. To learn more, visit www.uky.edu/firstyearforum.