You have been admitted to UK! You have attended "see blue." U! You have registered for classes, and hopefully for UK 101/201! Now what? Check out these suggested to-do-list items to make sure that you are on track to make your first semester at UK a success.
Before K Week
- Download the K Week app.
- Create your custom K Week schedule.
- Get your Wildcard student ID.
- Review your UK Housing contract.
- Move in!
- Get your LLP on!
- Learn Lex!
- Purchase a parking pass.
- Sign up for Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment.
- Talk to your future roommate.
- Complete AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention.
- Register with the Disability Resource Center (if needed).
During K Week
First day of class