Register for AASHE’s #GCSHE Today!
The University of Kentucky is proud to announce its involvement as a Host Institution Sponsor for AASHE’s Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education (GCSHE). This three-day event will deliver live interactive sessions, inspiring keynote presenters, and engaging networking opportunities for innovative professionals and campus change agents. This year, the conference will be held virtually with the opportunity for an even larger global audience to come together to advance sustainability in higher education.
As we all face intensifying climate-related disasters, a global pandemic, and ongoing systemic racism, many people feel uncertain and apprehensive about the future of sustainability. With a theme of “The future is …”, this year’s GCSHE will reflect on these struggles and invite participants to recommit themselves to the urgent work of building a future that is sustainable, equitable, and resilient.
As a Host Institution, we have unlimited registration passes for our campus! Sign up using the instructions below to gain free access to this great event:
Click HERE to register (select Attendee).
- If you are a Presenter or Student Presenter, use the Presenter Access Code provided in your acceptance email.
Fill out all the relevant fields.
- Use your institutional email address only. The Discount Code is linked to your linkblue email (@uky.edu). Other email addresses (such as Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo) will not work with the Discount Code and will be deleted.
- After entering your ticket, but before clicking Checkout, enter the following Promotional Code and hit Apply: UKY09022021
- This will drop your total to $0.00.
- Complete your registration.
- NOTE: The registration deadline is October 14, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Carlie Laughlin, Faculty Programming Coordinator, at email@example.com.
About the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE)
AASHE empowers higher education administrators, faculty, staff and students to be effective change agents and drivers of sustainability innovation. AASHE enables members to translate information into action by offering essential resources and professional development to a diverse, engaged community of sustainability leaders. We work with and for higher education to ensure that our world’s future leaders are motivated and equipped to solve sustainability challenges. For more information, visit www.aashe.org. Follow AASHE on Facebook and Twitter.