Faculty Media Depot
Location: 213H M.I. King Science Library
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 AM-4 PM
The Faculty Media Depot is as committed as ever to supporting our faculty's transition to online and alternative formats for course delivery and is open for scheduled recordings. Masking is currently optional, and protocols will be continually evaluated.
Production Kits for Checkout.
The FMD has a collection of kits available for checkout to aid instructors in producing course content. Equipment includes video cameras, microphones, lighting, tripods, and supports.
iPad Support Kits
These kits are designed to enhance the capabilities of your existing iPad or other tablets.
- Tablet holder and travel tripod
- Lavalier two-person interview kit and shotgun microphones
- SD card adapter to copy footage
- USB adapter for microphone or camera
4K and HD camcorders
- Canon or Sony
- Wireless lavalier microphones
Three LED light panel kit for interviews or other types of recordings.
- Falcon Eyes SO-28TD
- Falcon Eyes SO-48TD
- Falcon Eyes SO-68TD
2-person wireless lavalier microphones with XLR or mini plug output.
- Saramonic UwMic9 2-Person Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System
- Compatible with all camera kits
Blue Yeti desktop USB microphones for high-quality audio recordings.
- Silver Blue Yeti USB Microphone
Desktop Pen Tablet
Two desktop pen interface tablets to be used with your computer. These can be used to annotate slides during a screen recording or in note or art applications.
- Wacom Cintiq 16 Creative Pen Display
A multicamera studio suitable for recording lectures. Productions will be provided via Google Drive.
We also offer the Lightboard, a presentation tool that allows you to create glowing text and diagrams on an illuminated glass panel for an engaging presentation that will enable you to be forward-facing throughout.
- Multi-camera configurations
- LED light panels
- Lavalier and boom microphones
- Multiple background configurations including white, black and chromakey
- Live switching and streaming with Wirecast
- Production grade graphics capabilities
- Lightboard used to create engaging illuminated presentations
The audio studio is an environment for high quality sound and screen recordings. It includes a condenser microphone, sound dampening material, lighting, backdrop, and a webcam for video overlays. We utilize Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Audition and Audacity software.
- Sound dampened room to minimize echo and ambient noise
- High-quality Blue Yeti microphone on an adjustable boom arm
- Logitech C920 HD webcam for headshot overlay
- 3.6 GHz Core i7 Dell Optiplex 9020 with 8GB of memory for streamlining capture and export
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere
- Microsoft Office
For any additional questions please contact:
Faculty Media Depot Manager