Labor Day Parking & Campus Transportation Update
Labor Day will look a little different for UK Transportation Services this year, in keeping with the University’s schedule for a condensed semester. All campus transportation services will operate on typical weekday schedules and regular weekday parking rules will be enforced on Monday, September 7.
Below are some transportation-related specifics regarding Labor Day:
- UK Transportation Services’ Customer Service Center will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. The office is located at 721 Press Avenue and can also be reached by phone at 859-257-5757.
- Campus transit service, including the Blue, Orange and Green routes, will operate on a normal weekday schedule.
- All campus parking lots and structures will be on regular weekday control and parking meters will also be monitored for proper payment.
- Wildcat Wheels Bicycle Library will observe regular Monday shop hours and will be open from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Paratransit services will be available from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
If you have questions or need more information, please call our office at 859-257-5757 or email UK Transportation Services.
UK Transportation Services strives to improve the quality of life on campus by offering responsive, sustainable and reliable access to infrastructure and mobility solutions. To learn more about transportation options, follow Transportation Services on Twitter @UKParking, or visit us online at www.uky.edu/transportation.