- Purchase A Student Permit
- Student Permit Calendar
- UK Student Permit Fees & Options
- BCTC Student Permit Fees & Options
Using a Student Parking Permit
- Once you receive a UK parking permit, hang the permit on your rearview mirror or display it on the left side of your dashboard in plain sight.
- Your permit can be used in any vehicle you drive, in the parking areas designated by the permit.
- Your permit is registered to you, and may not be used by anyone else.
- The permit holder must be in the vehicle when parking on campus.
- You can ride the campus buses free of charge. Visit the Campus Shuttles page for schedule and route information.
- If you lend your vehicle to someone else, YOU will still be held responsible for any citation issued to it.
- All vehicles parked on campus must display a valid permit during hours that lots are controlled.
- Do not assume that because other cars are parked illegally that you may do so also.
- Do not park on yellow lines, fire lanes, etc., with hazard lights flashing; this will not prevent you from receiving a citation.
- Do not leave notes in your vehicle for parking control officers; notes will be disregarded.
If you have any questions about your permit or about parking at UK that aren't addressed here, be sure to contact Transportation Services. That way, you will be sure your information is accurate.