Online W-2 Forms Available for UK Employees
University of Kentucky employees have the option to access their W-2 statements online through Employee Self Service (ESS) of myUK.
The benefits of receiving an online W-2 are:
- Earlier access to your W-2 than traditional mail;
- Email notification when online W-2 statement is available;
- Elimination of the possibility of your W-2 statement is lost in the mail or delayed;
- Access to your W-2 statement at any time;
- Ability to print W-2 at your convenience; and
- Once enrolled future W-2s will remain online for multiple years.
UK employees may elect to receive their W-2 online by logging into myUK using their link blue username and password by midnight January 10, 2021.
Employees who do not enroll in the program will have a paper W-2 form printed and mailed by the University of Kentucky no later than January 31, 2021, to the employee’s permanent address on file in the SAP HR/Payroll system. Employees who have separated employment from the University of Kentucky will have a W-2 paper form printed and mailed.
Instructions can be found on the UK Human Resources W-2 Online Delivery webpage.
Whether employees receive their W-2 online or by mail, they should be sure their mailing address is up to date and accurate in SAP by viewing Personal Information in ESS.
Employees may update their permanent residence and work address by following the steps listed here. Employees should update this information by midnight January 10, 2021.