- How Do I?
- Add Student To Degree List
- College and Department Rules
- Create Senate Proposal
- Ex Officio Voting Rights
- Faculty-Related Links
- Faculty's Evaluation of the President
- Learn About University Senate
- University Senate Rules
- University Ad Hoc Committees
- Newsletter Archives
- Deans & Chairs
Meeting of the:
Monday, September 13, 1999
Agenda is Below:
- Remarks: President Charles T. Wethington, Jr.
- Introductions and Remarks: Chair Roy L. Moore
- Approval of Minutes: 12 April 1999 and 17 May 1999 (circulated).
- Ombud Report - 1998-1999, Professor Jeffrey Dembo
- a. Proposal to establish a Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery. If approved, the proposal will be forwarded to the President for appropriate administrative action. (Circulated under date of 19 August.) (PDF)
- . Proposal to amend University Senate Rules, Section IV, Admission policy changes, Gatton College of Business and Economics (circulated under date of 20 August 1999). (PDF)