Spring 2020 Freshmen
The WildCard is the key to campus and it’s the one tool that every student, faculty and staff need to have on their first day. To avoid long lines during seeblueU orientation, please submit a photo to have your WildCard waiting on you. The online photo submission is quick and easy!
- Go on https://get.cbord.com/uk
- Login/Sign in with linkblue user ID and password
- Click on “Upload ID Photo” (your photo box will be empty)
- Click on “Choose File” – pick your photo
- Click “Upload”
Before you submit your photo, please read over the guidelines and requirements prior to submitting your photo online. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 859-257-1378.
Acceptable Photo Submissions
- Photographs mush be saved in JPEG format not to exceed 1MB.
- Must be square to avoid disproportionate resizing when uploading.
- Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance.
- Taken clear/in color & full-face view directly facing the camera – shoulders high only.
- Photo must be centered and taken on a solid white background only.
- No senior portraits or professional photos allowed.
Unacceptable Photo Submissions
- No shadows, hair, or clothing obscuring the face.
- No headphones, wireless hands-free devices, or similar items.
- No dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses.
- No hats or head coverings may be worn, except for religious purposes. The face must be visible and the head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.
- No group shots – only you in the photo.
Review and Approval Process
Photo submissions are manually reviewed and can take up to one business week to be processed. You will be notified regarding if your photo is accepted or rejected. If your photo is rejected it will ask you to submit another one. The third time your photo is rejected, you will need to have your picture taken within the Wildcard ID office. You will not be able to submit any more photos online.