ALAN LOMAX KENTUCKY RECORDINGS
DAILY RACING FORM (DRF) ARCHIVE
- Adams, Noah. "117 Years Of Race Stats Put To Pasture At The Track." National Public Radio (NPR). National Public Radio (NPR), 15 Oct. 2011. Web. 24 Mar. 2016.
KENTUCKY DIGITAL NEWSPAPER PROGRAM (KDNP)
- Terry, Kopana, Eric Weig. Preserving Kentucky’s Newspapers: Analogue Beginnings to Digital Frontier. The International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA). World Library and Information Congress: 81st IFLA General Conference and Assembly | South Africa. Conference paper, October 8, 2015. <http://library.ifla.org/1268/1/080-terry-en.pdf
LEXINGTON HERALD-LEADER PHOTOGRAPHS
THE NOTABLE KENTUCKY AFRICAN AMERICANS DATABASE
- Hale , Whitney. "Notable Kentucky African Americans Database Undergoes Upgrade." UKNow, University of Kentucky, 2 Oct. 2017, uknow.uky.edu/campus-news/notable-kentucky-african-americans-database-undergoes-upgrade?utm_medium=social.
- For a detailed account of the development of the NKAA, see Jones, Reinette, "Creating a Web Resource: African American Kentuckian Profiles," Journal of Library Administration, vol. 43, issues 3/4 (2005) pp. 149-159. (Electronic copy available to UK affiliates from campus machines or via EZProxy).
- Weig, Eric, Kopana Terry and Kathryn Lybarger. Large Scale Oral History Digitization: A Case Study. D-Lib Magazine: A monthly magazine about innovation and research in digital libraries., vol. 13, no. 5/6, May/June 2007. <http://www.dlib.org/dlib/may07/weig/05weig.html
- Weig, Eric and Michael Slone. SPOKEdb: open-source information management for oral history. Digital Library Perspectives. Vol. 34 Issue: 2, pp.101-116, https://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/full/10.1108/DLP-03-2017-0012.
- Wikipedia Entry: Oral History Metadata Synchronizer
UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY MICROFILM MASTERS DATABASE