Benefits and Payment > New Employee Benefits Enrollment
The myUK Benefits Enrollment feature allows you to enroll for various benefits (for example: health, dental, and vision insurance) and add dependents/beneficiaries to each plan.
Important Note: Before you enroll for benefits, be sure to add dependents, spouse, and other family members that you may want to include on your benefit plans using the "Family Member/Dependents" Feature of myUK ESS. Access the guide for adding dependents here.
1) To access the Benefits Enrollment feature, first click on the "Benefits and Payment" menu item.
2) Then click on the "Benefits" link, displayed on the Benefits and Payment main page.
3) Click on the "Hire" link displayed on the Benefits and Payment main page (directly under the "Adjustment Reason Enrollments" heading).
4) A list of all available benefit plans will appear. Select a benefit and click "Add Plan," "Edit Plan," or "Remove Plan." You may also view details about plans in which you are currently enrolled by clicking the links under the "Remarks" column.
5) Select a plan. For most plans, you will be able to select whether spouse/dependents are covered. Click "Select Dependents" to display a list of your dependents. (This example shows enrollment for the UK-HMO health plan, UK-HMO. Follow similar steps to enroll for other benefit plans.)
6) Once you are finished enrolling for plans, click "Review Enrollment."
7) Click "Save" to complete your enrollment. Your enrollment is not complete unless you click save.
8) Once your enrollment is complete, click on "Print New Plan Selections" to generate a document that lists your enrolled plans.
ESS Feature Guide
- NEW! Enter Working Time (Time Entry)
- NEW! Submit Leave Requests
- NEW! FAQ - Time Entry/Leave Requests
- NEW! Time Entry/Leave Requests for Time Administrators
- Addresses - Update Work & Home
- Bank Information
- Benefits Enrollment (New Employee)
- CRISIS Program Enrollment
- Family Members/Dependents
- Search for Employees
- Leave Balances (Working Time)
- Life Insurance
- Participation Overview (Benefits)
- Paycheck Inquiry
- Personal Data
- Retirement - Mandatory
- Retirement - Voluntary
- Tax Withholding (W4, K4)
- Total Compensation Statement
- Training Registration
- UK Alert
- UK HealthCare Mandatory
Need to report a problem or error you find in myUK Employee Manager Self-Service or Employee Self-Service?